1. Buyer issues Letter of Intent (LOI) or Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO) AND Bank Comfort Letter (BCL) or Draft DLC, BG or SBLC.
2. Seller issues Full Corporate Offer (FCO).
3. Buyer signs and returns signed FCO.
4. Seller issues Draft Contract.
5. Buyer reviews and sends amended draft contract to seller.
6. Seller issues Final Contract.
7. Buyer signs and seals Final Contract and returns to Seller.
8. Seller signs Final Contract and sends copy to Buyer via email.
9. Buyer issues the Non-Operative DLC, BG or SBLC in favor of Seller's bank.
10. Seller's bank issue Proof of Product (POP) and 2% Performance Bond to Buyer's bank thus activating DLC, BG or SBLC.
11. Shipment commences as per terms of the contract.
*DLC must be valid for ONE YEAR and auto-revolving.
*BGs or SBLCs must be for AT LEAST one month's shipment worth.
***Minimum order of 12,500 tons required***
*Up to 150,000MT per month available*